In the event that any man questions whether many people actually use sex toys, a quick perusal of the wide variety available online – or at any of the many sex toys emporia around the country – should put that notion to rest. A 2015 study found that sex toys use would grow by 40% between 2015 and 2020, from $21 billion annually to $29 billion. As long as a man practices appropriate penis care, using sex toys shouldn’t be a real issue, fortunately. That leaves him free to explore and enjoy the wonderful world of sex toys – including those of the inflatable variety.
Probably the sex toys most likely to be available in some inflatable form are dolls, anal plugs, dildos, penis rings, and vaginal imitations.
– Dolls. When the subject of inflatable sex toys is brought up, life-size inflatable dolls are what tend to come to mind first. Although there are certainly some male sex dolls, those of the female variety tend to be more popular. Most of these 100cm sex dolls have openings at the mouth, the anus, and the vagina to allow for a man’s preferred penile penetration.
Use of the dolls is largely self-explanatory, but there are a few things guys should know. For example, have lubricant on hand, as many dolls could be a little rough on penis skin. Be sure to clean the doll thoroughly after each use; most dolls come with instructions on the best way to clean them. And if using a doll belonging to someone else, always wear a condom – in case the owner is not diligent about thoroughly cleaning up after himself. Also, be aware that many inflatable dolls make the same kind of “squeaking” sound associated with inflatable pool toys – and such squeaking may make it more difficult to use a doll inconspicuously, for those concerned about such things.
– Anal plugs. Inflatable anal plugs have become increasingly popular in recent years. As with any anal plug, it is inserted into the anus, to provide stimulation. But once inside, a guy can then hand pump the plug to a larger size. This is especially beneficial for men whose anal openings are especially tight. The plug can then be deflated when it is time for removal. Many men report that inflatable anal plugs are especially efficient at creating orgasmic prostate stimulation.
– Dildos. Operating on the same principle as inflatable anal plugs, the dildo is inserted into the anus (or, for a woman, the vagina) and inflated to a larger size; however, one can also inflate the dildo prior to insertion, if that is desired instead.
– Penis rings. As with anal plugs, inflatable penis rings are put in place (around the base of the penis) before inflation. The inflation provides a tighter fit, which can lead to a firmer erection. However, some medical professionals caution against making too tight a fit or wearing for too long, so care should be exercised when using.
– Vaginal imitations. Similarly, an erect penis can be inserted into a vaginal imitation and then the sex toy can be inflated, creating a much tighter fit. Again, however, men should be cautious about creating too tight a fit.
– Although many men find this embarrassing, it can be a wise move to discuss use of inflatable sex toys with one’s doctor in advance of their use.
Sometimes use – or overuse – of inflatable sex toys can lead to a sore (if happy) penis, so regular application of a top-drawer penis health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil , which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is urged. Greater soothing relief is provided if the oil contains a combination of hydrating agents, such as shea butter and vitamin E. In addition, overuse may result in loss of sensation, so an oil with neuroprotective L-carnitine is suggested to help maintain penis sensitivity.